Friday, October 14, 2011

MDS Blog Hop: Gratitude/Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to our fellow Canadians! In honor of your holiday, we are creating Thanksgiving/Gratitude layouts this week. I chose to scrapbook our only family picture that turned out somewhat okay this year. As you can see, Libby is looking away frowning though. You can't be picky with 3 kids under the age of 5 though. I chose to use the words from the Bright Blessings stamp brush set (thanks SU for making these words LARGE) to border my focal point image. I love the new Spice Cake kit to go with the paper and I used the buttons and stamp image in the background to match the gorgeous Spice Cake paper.

 Supplies used:


Now go check out all the ways our designers are showing gratitude on their projects:

7 comments:

  1. WOW Erica!!! Now that is one stinkin' GORGEOUS page (and family picture!) I love, love, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! This page is gorgeous! I hope you don't mind but it will be cased! IT's amazing!!! Love the colours, the frame, the words....everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica, I LOVE your page! It's gorgeous! Love that spice cake paper and the ginormous button! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHUT UP! Girl you just blew my mind...this is a must case and I can't wait to see what you submitted for the MDS contest! Man am I nervous about competing with you guys....some days I'm just not worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooooooooove this layout!!! I'm totally casing it for a page - my 2009 album is taking too long and I need to move on - so copying is becoming a necessity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erica, I am just dying over how cute this page is! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...